Have you recently graduated from university?
Are you thinking of a career in teaching?
Then come and work for us. We are looking to recruit Para Teachers who are keen to learn about teaching. The position will include cover supervision and academic mentoring of students and will give the successful candidates an opportunity to get hands on experience of teaching.
Joining our family of schools
As a Parateacher you will be supported to hit the ground running gaining immediate experience of working with young people and building a portfolio of evidence to secure career progression.
The position is funded on the unqualified teachers scale which is currently £18,169 - £28,735 pa.
You will have heard about The Midland Academies Trust, where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. We are a family of four academies, three in Nuneaton and one in Earl Shilton. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice.
Our commitments to you
Our Trust commitments to every member of staff:
- Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
- Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
- Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
- Our senior leaders manage student conduct on behalf of our staff
- Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
- Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
- Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
- Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
- Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
- Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
How to apply
The closing date is 28th May 2021.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org