Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
The Trust has an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Group. The primary purpose of the group is to drive the equality and diversity strategic objectives forward within the Trust and Academies for staff and pupils.
- The group will report to the Executive via Executive Principal.
- The group will propose the Trusts annual equality objectives in line with the Trust strategy vision and values, and monitor the progress against these on a half termly basis using an agreed template.
- The group will contribute to policy development for Equality and Diversity.
- Raise the profile of equality and diversity within the Trust
- Members of the group will act as equality and diversity champions within the academies and Trust.
- The group will with approval from the Executive, plan and arrange activities that can promote and celebrate different cultures, faiths and beliefs.
- The group will enable the sharing of best practice around across the Trust.
- The group will consider and propose actions and activity that promote equality and diversity for the following aspects of the trust:
- Policies and procedures
- Curriculum design and delivery
- Extra-Curricular and enrichment opportunities
- Estates and Access
- The group will monitor the implementation of the equality policy and impact of the quality objectives; reporting on areas for development.
- Contribute to an annual report on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.ns to fulfil