Our Principles for Governance, Branding and Partnerships
OUR PRINCIPLES BRANDING AND PARTNERSHIPS
The Executive and Central Team manage and coordinate the following for all our academies. Academies must at all times adhere to these:
- Internal Support – managed through Central Team
- External support and partnerships sourced through Central Team
- School to school support – centrally sourced and coordinated
- Memberships of organisations
- Transition and primary liaison – centrally coordinated
- Transition events
- Employer partnerships and engagement – centrally coordinated
- Term dates (set centrally and aligned as appropriate with Leicestershire and Warwickshire County Councils term dates)
- Directed time budget
- MAT calendar and INSET days
- ALL MAT policies
- Maximum of 80% of GAG spent on staffing
- Budget and forecast process
- All financial processes
- Capital spend
- MAT central website and individual academy website design and format.
- Centrally designed prospectus
- MAT branding on all documentation.
- Media relations
- HR and Payroll
- GDPR – DPO
Our Academies must use the same for the following:
- Risk Register
- Academy Scrutiny Committee and Curriculum, Quality and Achievement Committee Principal’s report template
- SEF template and development plan
- EVOLV (Trips and visits software management) – educational visits management and procedures
- Documentation and preparation processes for accountability visits and inspections.
Our academies are expected to manage the following themselves sharing best practice wherever possible:
- Implementation of policies and local systems to ensure their effective implementation.
- Facilities and estates spend
- Pupil Premium and catch-up funding expenditure and associated fixed term staff.
- Decisions about non-staffing spend and faculty budgets.
- Staff Conduct including dress code
- Academy specific events, fundraising, parent voice and community relations.
- Pupil uniform
- Individual academy newsletters.