Teacher of Food Technology- The Midland Academies Trust
The Midland Academies Trust has the opportunity to invite a colleague interested in joining a knowledge focused trust to our teaching team by appointing a Teacher of Food Technology to start September 2021.
Joining our family of schools
You will have heard about The Midland Academies Trust, where we believe that our staff are our greatest resource. Everything we do as a Trust has to fulfil the twin aims of accelerating student progress and reducing staff workload – if it doesn’t achieve both we simply don’t do it
We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice.
Our Commitments to you
Our Trust commitments to every member of staff:
- Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
- Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
- Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
- Our senior leaders manage student conduct on behalf of our staff
- Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
- Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
- Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
- Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
- Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
- Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
How to Apply
The closing date is 30th April 2021.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com