What is Labour Market Information?
Labour Market Information (LMI) comes from a range of sources and includes information on general employment trends.
It also indicates future employment demands and skills gaps.
We have chosen eCLIPS as our careers information resource. This easy to use online platform will help you make informed decisions for their future. It's written specifically for 11-19s by career professionals and provides:
- Accurate information on over 1400 jobs to help your child consider the full range of options
- Live-streamed labour market information including local vacancies
- information catering for all abilities and stages
- Careers linked to school/college subjects
- Impartial advice to help your child choose study and employment options and prepare for the world of work
- An interactive career matching tool
By investing in eCLIPS we are helping to meet four of the eight Gatsby Benchmarks (2,3,4 & 7), the Government's chosen standards for high quality careers guidance provision.
Our licence provides unlimited access both at school and at home.
Every pupil will be given the password for eCLIPS in school however to obtain the password please contact either Debbie Partridge – Careers Adviser - 02476243039 or email email@example.com or your Pastoral Team in school.
Use this widget below to compare current career information, including pay, to national average.
Local Labour Market Information from Leicestershire and Coventry & Warwickshire
Click to enlarge
Other useful websites include the following: